Welcome to the International Laverda Owners Club
The ILOC was founded in the UK in 1974, and current membership now exceeds 650. We welcome everyone - Riders, restorers, dealers, enthusiasts or collectors; All you need is an interest in Laverda motorcycles!
The club's membership is drawn from all walks of life, and the machines represented in the club are as diverse as their owners, from the early lightweight singles and scooters, through the larger twins, to the famous triples and later 'Zane' twins.
The main objective of the club is to enhance all aspects of Laverda ownership, from helping members to keep their bikes on the road (by drawing on the vast pool of technical knowledge and expertise that exists in the club), to promoting the social side through events and rallies where members can meet their fellow Laverdisti.
- Bi-monthly magazine (La Vera Vista)
- Discounts on Classic insurance
- Factory tool loan scheme
- Regional monthly meetings
- Weekend events throughout the country, including the annual 'International' rally
- Technical advice
- DVLA dating service
- Extensive archive
- Affiliation with BMF (British Motorcyclists Federation); MAG (Motorcycle Action Group); NABD (National Association for Bikers with a Disability) and FBHVC (Federation of British Historic Vehicle Clubs)
The club's bi-monthly magazine, La Vera Vista (broadly translated: the true sight) is professionally produced and printed with contributions from club members at large. It exists not only to inform, entertain and advise, but also for any member to air his or her own views and tell their own stories. It also carries free small ads (for members) and display trade ads.
Regional meetings are held at venues around the country (usually pubs!), and these provide a good opportunity to meet other members, to form friendships and become an active participant in our calendar.